Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I need some love like I never needed love before

I hate missing class. I feel so behind on all the dances! I keep practicing what I know, but its not enough. Bobby tried to teach me what we learned last week at the library, haha, it was funny. I think I got the hang of it. I was talking to JB and Erich and I think Sravya should post videos of herself doing the dances on her blog so that I can watch and learn/make sure I'm doing them right. Also, clips of her reciting the chants would be nice, I hate mispronouncing the words, you know?

So, I've neglected my reading but have read a significant amount in the Ramayana. Like Becca, I had the same bogged down feeling with all the terms but after 100 pages it got easier to understand. I really dont have anything specific to respond to regarding the story, mostly because I cant even remember at the moment where I left off...ugh I'm overwhelmed with work, it seems like everything I'm learning is not being retained at all. I hope next week is better. At least next week I'll be going to class.

I just remembered something, Carling you owe me dinner! hahaha, I want some Filipino food, and also a copy of Saturday nights performance. I hate that I missed that.

Is your leg better Jessa? Did you get to dance in class/last weekend?

Arent you supposed to be writing to me Joey? I can't respond, if you dont write. Also I'm not sure I have your blog on my list...

As for class, I dont feel uncomfortable per se, but it just hasnt gotten to that level, and yes I cant help but giggle sometimes Nimish, especially when I have to send you love vibrations or whatever :)

No comments: